Happy Birthday Dankon Happy Birthday Dankon

Goat 51 Goat 51

Beatiful,this is awesome,and hilarious :D
10,53/5

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Alan Becker (The Original Creator) is The best,GOD He is so Good,Or i mean,AWESOME

Skincraft Skincraft

and then he created project nexus
okay this is great!,really good skin creator,i remember playing with this,it's amazing,well done,you deserve my stars!

Harambe's Revenge Harambe's Revenge

Game doesn't load,dunno why,but it doesn't,i know there are 2 comments more about this,but,can you fix it please? .-. (no rating,didn't even see the game.)

MatthewSchulz responds:

Just fixed it, thanks for your patience!

Level Up! Level Up!

I played this a long time ago,this is a beatiful game,since i first started playing i thought that this game was awesome,and i still do,i was really happy with this game,and i was like "man i wish there was a sequel to this"and boom! gather up w.i.p,lol.well,im really hoping to see that the second game's as good as this one (or maybe,even better),well,just wanted to say,this game,is awesome.
10.53/10

madness oc I madness oc I

okay,i actually kinda like the design of the character,also,the head is too...squashed down,it needs to be vertical,look at madness combat for reference
the circle hands are pretty lazily made,practice drawing hands.
the feet are...weird,look at madness combat for reference
the background is too bland,look at the MC backgrounds,and use them for reference
anyways,that's my criticism

juicedrop responds:

hey, you did well on the criticism. i'm glad you thought I improved over Larry. man that one piece of artwork was weird.

The Cyclop The Cyclop

sta weno mijo :V

Dankon responds:

Gracias :b

Larry! The Intro0 Larry! The Intro0

uhm,you really need to improve
stop being lazy,draw freehand,and also,the human on the left is really badly drawn,the proportions are horrible and it's just...really bad.

juicedrop responds:

I know. I make bad art. I basicly suck at drawing and it's supposed to be a freetime enjoyment. I quit making art for NG a while ago though. (UPDATE 1: I started making art again. It's... better?)